In the morning, I was seeing a friend and children, so we spent all morning outside. Good that I still had one leg of duck confit, easy and delicious protein. I still had cauliflower in the fridge and I was thinking of a recipe from Ottolenghi. Well, I confess, that I miss Ottolenghi recipes, they are brilliant but they need to get a major adjustment if you want to make them Paleo.
This really works! It's very yummi!
Chargrilled cauliflower with tomatoes dill and capers
- half head of a medium small cauliflower, divided into florets
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon of coarse-grained dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon salted capers
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- some salt
- a handful of green leaves (I used rocket)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped dill
- some cherry tomatoes
Preheat a cast iron grill pan on medium, then turn to high an quickly char the florets. While still warm mix with the dressing, with the green leaves and tomatoes, sprinkle with chopped dill.
I LOVED it!